Hello Google Apps Partners,
We’re happy to announce that the revamped Google Apps Learning Center is now available in 6 new languages: German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional)!
To change the language, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click Change language in the footer.
Or, share the following localized site links with your customers:
- English: https://apps.google.com/learning-center/
- Chinese (Traditional): https://apps.google.com.tw/learning-center/
- Dutch: https://apps.google.nl/learning-center/
- French: https://apps.google.fr/learning-center/
- German: https://apps.google.de/learning-center/
- Italian: https://apps.google.it/learning-center/
- Japanese: https://apps.google.jp/learning-center/
- Korean: https://apps.google.co.kr/learning-center/
- Portuguese-Brazil: https://apps.google.com.br/learning-center/
- Russian: https://apps.google.ru/learning-center/
- Spanish: https://apps.google.es/learning-center/
You can learn more about the changes from the last revamp in our previously posted Learning Center launch announcement.
Find a bug? Have any other suggestions? Send us your feedback! We read every comment our Partners submit so we can create the best Learning Center for you and our users.
Enjoy the new localized Google Apps Learning Centers!
The Google Apps Learning Center Team